We are logistics specialists in all aspects of haulage, our heavy haulage division is solely devoted to providing a high quality service for the movement of heavy or abnormal loads throughout the United Kingdom.
This is successfully achieved by utilising our fleet of some of the most modern, state-of-the-art tractor units and low-loaders.
Please contact the transport department who will be delighted to provide you with a no-obligation quote for your transport requirements.
All works carried out under Terms and Conditions of R.H.A
- Port Services operate a fleet ranging from small vans to STGO Categories 1, 2 & 3. Our strategy is to deliver end-to-end haulage services, including planning, logistics and road transport.
- Port Services have a modern fleet of over 20 vehicles. These can be utilized with 45' flats, curtainsiders, 40' - 60' extendable trailers, 45' - 75' extendable trailers, 45' - 100' extendable trailers, extendable step-decks and low-loaders.
We are happy to quote from 1Kg to 150,000Kgs.
- UK Oilfield transport operations throughout UK.
- International transport, established routes from UK to Holland.
- Heavy, Abnormal Road Transport from quotation stage to final delivery.
All our Drivers are multi tasking and are trained to operate Forklifts, banksman and slinging, also are fully trained to ADR regulations on hazardous goods movements and are supplied with personal protective equipment as standard issue. All vehicles are equipped with mobile communication equipment allowing continuous monitoring of vehicle status at all times.
The operations staff are on duty seven days per week, directly controlling all customer and driver communications from one central headquarters. They are CPC qualified and have a wealth of industry experience.
back to services